The mission of Yoga Stone is to provide everyone with the benefits of a Yoga practice.
This requires giving from both Yoga Stone and our wonderful teachers.
Yoga Stone Teacher Requirements
- Willing to work toward the mission of Yoga Stone, while providing safe and professional instruction to our students.
- Reliable and consistent Instruction Schedule
- Passion for the Benefits of Yoga
- Required that Teachers have undergone training in their field of instruction.
- Preferred that Yoga Teachers have completed at least a YTT 200 Hour and are registered with Yoga Alliance.
- All Teachers are Independent Contractors
- Required Insurance
- Instructors must carry liability insurance, listing Yoga Stone, LLC as an additional insured, with a minimum limit of $500,000 general aggregate.
- The instructor shall additionally carry appropriate worker’s compensation insurance or waiver of insurance, as well as proper health insurance while conducting service on Yoga Stone’s property.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Teachers are all paid a base rate for class based on experience, as well as a per student commission.
- Benefits include an unlimited Yoga pass during the duration of instruction, as well as some free passes to Yoga Stone for friends and family.
- The invaluable joy of being a part of our growing Yoga Community, sharing the passion and benefits of a mindful practice.
If you are interested in joining the mission of Yoga Stone or have any questions regarding the Teacher Requirements, please contact Jen Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in attending a Yoga Teacher Training, check out the Yoga Stone Scholarship Opportunities.